Tuesday, July 02, 2002

Stupidity reigns supreme

I was just checking out this site Dumb Laws and laughing. So many old laws that make you wonder how on earth they ever got published in the first place. Like one saying that no more than 8 women can live in a house because that constitutes a brothel? That would mean every female dorm and sorority would be considered....wait a minute....there might be something to that.

So here's the dumb thing I did today. Yesterday I was beating myself up for not sticking my diet and exercise routine and was indulging in a very delicious Dark Chocolate Milky Way bar. Looking at the calories I discovered it had the same amount as a SlimFast shake, 220. So this morning I went to the grocery store, stocked up on SlimFast and saw the little SlimFast nutrition bars. I grabbed two thinking they'd be a good substitute for my Milky Way cravings.

I just finished eating one and looked at the package to see what goodness I'd just put into myself. 220 calories. Now I liked the way they taste, but I could've eaten a friggin' Milky Way!

No comments: