Monday, July 08, 2002

More in Laura's sleep saga

I've been doing weird things in my sleep again lately. The other night was the first time in a long while that I actually sleepwalked. Andy was up watching TV and the dog was scratching and I apparently got up out of bed, mumbled something and pointed to something in the air between the dog and the TV. Andy asked what the matter was, I shook my head and climbed back in bed and went back to sleep. Very strange.

As always I don't ever remember any of it. Andy usually fills me in the next day. Here's our IM conversation about what happened last night:

Andy: you talked funny last night
Me: I did?
Me: I had a really weird dream
Andy: you were dreaming about "silly little vegetables" that were dancing and singing
Me: ROTFLMAO
Me: must've been thinking about veggie tales or something
Me: too funny
Andy: what dream did you remember?
Me: it was right before I woke up
Me: I was going to swim practice (I used to be on several swim teams for those of you who don't know me)
Me: but the pool wound up being closed
Me: and so the team left but I stuck around and ran into Lee (best friend from High School)
Me: so then he and I started talking and suddenly we were on top of this HUGE rock
Me: looked like Ayers rock
Me: and Marcus was there (Marcus is a co-worker of Andy's)
Andy: ?
Me: and then he and Lee started talking and were ignoring me
Me: so I decided to jump off the rock into the ocean
Me: and conveniently the rock had a diving board attached to it
Me: once I jumped they did too
Me: and we decided to do it again
Me: but the second time I jumped I got that "falling" feeling and woke up
Andy: you weird

No comments: