Thursday, May 30, 2002

Handwriting analysis

Do you ever write things down? I don't mean whole sentences. I mean quickly jotted little notes. Like the ones you make trying to write down directions while talking on the phone.

Have you ever forgotten what they were for? Have you ever not been able to read your own writing?

I'm looking over my notepad to see what's left to do today and there's some very criptic writing at the bottom that looks like it says "Go toxic." I have no idea what it means, why I wrote it, what it was supposed to remind me of...well you get the idea.

The closest thing to "toxic" in my life lately was a friend's kitty, who's been very sick. She had to take him to an emergency vet because of some blockage that was causing him to "go toxic." But I wouldn't have taken a note about that at work.

Curioser and curiouser...

No comments: