Thursday, April 25, 2002

WARNING: Major venting session follows. If you're not interested please don't read.

I've spent way too much time on the phone today. Why is it that everything breaks at once? I've been on the phone arguing with three different people about our phone service and T1 lines and the problem's still not solved. I've called our payroll/HR administrators 5 times about different things including duplicate mailings, rate increases, 401K rollovers and I actually need to call back again to two different offices about two different things that just came up.

UGH! I hate making these kind of phone calls! I decided to make the first two early this morning to get the "nasty stuff" out of the way first so I could do what I enjoy doing the rest of the day. Then it turned into the phone day from hell. Everytime I think I've gotten everything figured out enough so I can hand this stuff off to someone else, some new question comes up and I have to get back on the phone.

OK all vented now. Thanks. Happy-bouncy-fun stuff tomorrow, I promise.

No comments: