Wednesday, April 17, 2002

I went to a career open house last night. Not for any real desparate reason, just because I like staying open to new opportunities. It actually turned out to be a bit of a flop. A recurring theme, unfortunately. I seem to be vastly overqualified for a lot of jobs that are available right now by about 3 years and quite a bit of money. Or I'm incredibly underqualified by about 10 years and a seemingly illegal amount of money (who actually makes that much? and probably gripes that they're underpaid?) Well, I suppose if nothing else it got me out of the house, and I got some free food (YUMMY chicken with peanut sauce and some amazing little chocolate things). Of course I didn't win the huge lottery last night either. It apparently is not in my cards to be rich.

No comments: