Friday, April 12, 2002

Do you know what I find odd? There used to be a show called "The Great Space Coaster" which I loved as a kid. I had the biggest crush on Speed Reader, who my husband now informs me would not have been interested in me, being that he prefers the company of men. But this isn't what I find so odd.

What I find odd is the number of people out there that remember the show and claim that no one else remembers it. There are whole websites devoted to this phenomenon. I've read the postings and EVERY OTHER EMAIL says something to the effect of "I thought I was the only one who remembered this show" or the ever popular "people look at me like I have three heads when I talk about this show". Now, if there were enough people that remembered the show so that when I do a search on Google some ungodly number of websites come up...how is it that so many people think they're the only ones who watched it?

No comments: