Tuesday, October 15, 2002

Restraint

Those of you who know what's been going on the in DC Metro area may have noticed that I've not mentioned the shootings that have been going on. I've been hoping it was one of those things that would go away if you ignored it. Unfortunately, that doesn't seem to be the case.

A woman was killed last night while loading packages in her car with her husband. The police have linked this latest killing with the other 10 instances. Making her the 9th victim of this madman.

The thing that makes this so downright frightening is that people are trying to go about their everyday lives and some idiot decides they have the right to play God. I hate them for making me afraid when I get my paper in the morning, when I fill my gas tank, when I take my dog outside. I hate letting them win.

No comments: