Monday, October 07, 2002

Bitten by the Blogger Bug

I never really used to enjoy writing. I used to enjoy trying, but the results never quite turned out the way I expected.

I used to try and write poetry in high school and college. Some wasn't bad. One I wrote especially for the college Literary Magazine. I made it deep and dark and disturbing like the rest of the work in there. Once I was done, I read it through and it didn't sound like me, was nothing I had ever experienced in real life, and overall just felt like I had put on a mask and tried to recite some one else. That little poem got torn up and thrown away and I've never looked back.

So when I first thought about creating a Blog, I wasn't sure I would like it. Happily enough, I've been hooked, and for once I actually sound like I mean to sound when I write something down. Most of the time at least. Hope you all enjoy!

No comments: