Thursday, October 17, 2002

Quiet lately

I've been a bit quiet lately, had a lot errands and things to take care of and work has started picking up a bit so I haven't had much time or desire to blog.

I've been trying to scope out some Christmas presents but so far have only succeeded in buying things for myself.

We went to our favorite store last night. You got it, Restoration Hardware. One of these days I swear I'm going to go work there. In any case, we had some gift certificates, the audio cabinet that we've been drooling over went on sale, and they've just started a Restoration Hardware credit card (heaven help us) where you got 10% off your first purchase with it. We also came home with a fireplace screen (I would put in a picture but the website doesn't have one, sorry.)

So our basement will be fully kitted out. Just need to paint it now.

No comments: