Wednesday, September 10, 2003

My, what a big bed we have!

Andy's at a conference this week and it's been a little lonely around the house. I took the day off yesterday for a dentist appointment and then had my annual cleaning frenzy. The whole house smells like some sort of cleaning fluid. Including the dog. But after a long day I settled into bed. And tossed, and turned. And scootched, and flip-flopped. Nothing seemed quite comfy. About 3 AM I woke up, for about the 5th time that evening, and found myself cold and curled into a little ball. In the middle of the bed. Sideways.

Apparently without someone else there I have no sense of direction while I sleep. Funny, I never used to have this sort of problem.

So hurry home sweetie. I don't sleep well without knowing you're here to listen to me snore.

No comments: