Monday, December 09, 2002

A lot of stuff

A lot has been going on lately. Between the snow, and the new job, and the 'rents being home.

And suddenly everything seems to be on hyper speed. My folks can't possibly be leaving at the end of this week can they? They just got here. Christmas can't possibly only be two weeks away can it? I haven't bought hardly anything yet. The new job can't possibly have started today could it? I just gave my notice a little bit ago, right?

It's almost unreal. I guess it's just nature's way of helping you deal with major shocks. Sort of like how most of what I remember of our wedding day somehow seems to have compressed down into about 20 key minutes worth of events. Not that our wedding day was a shock!!! Just a lot of activity in a 24 hour period.

Somehow this year is almost over and I can't remember how I got here. This is not my beautiful house...

No comments: