Tuesday, December 17, 2002

It's the most wonderful man in the world...

We went out last night to run some errands. Andy says "We should stop by the Saturn dealer and see if they got any green Vues to see if you like that color."

To preface we've been talking about getting a Vue for about 3 years.

So we get to the dealer, there's a green one. It's much nicer than it looks on the website, and I decide, that's a good color for me. We take it out on a test drive because I hadn't tried out the V4 the last time we took a test drive. It was lovely. We get back to the dealer and go inside. The salesman asks "So do you want me to try and find a green one for you?" Andy turns to me and says "Do you want it?" Of course I do! I've wanted one for years, don't mess with me. Then to my surprise we actually sit down and get one!!! He was going to surprise me with one for Christmas, but didn't want to get me a green one if I didn't like that color, and he wasn't sure what other little things I wanted with it.

We're picking up my new baby tomorrow.

What a wonderful man.

No comments: