Monday, June 10, 2002

I may not have much but I've got my standards

This isn't my story, it was just told to me by an in-law at a family barbecue, but it was such a funny story I thought I'd pass it on.

Sean was out on a date and went to a restaurant where there was valet parking. Because parking in the area was such a pain he decided to go for it. After dinner, he and his date came out and while they were waiting for the car, a bum came up to them. Now, funnily enough, the guy was wearing a "BUM Equipment" shirt, so not only was he really a bum, he was labeled as well. The guy was talking their ears off, and was obviously completely wasted. So to get rid of him, Sean gave the guy a buck. Right after he gave the bum the money, the valet showed up with his Porsche. The bum looks at the car turns to Sean and says "Wow! You drive a Porsche? I mean, it's not really a nice Porsche...but it's still a Porsche!"

No comments: