Tuesday, June 25, 2002

Guess who's back? Shady's back. Tell a friend.

Funny song. Funny video.

Anyway I'm back again after a very exciting week last week. I think everything's calmed down again. New license, new glasses, new cards, and what I don't have already is on it's way in the mail.

We went to Great Falls on Saturday and had a lovely time with our friend Ann. I got to play with my camera which I haven't done for a long time, and we got to wear our dog Arrow completely out. Always nice when you have a VERY hyper lab and you get back home and he sleeps the rest of the day.

I also got to go shopping on Sunday which is always fun but I have the problem of remembering that I'm no longer a size 4 like I was in highschool. I also have a hard time realizing that the stores I used to shop in don't really suit my style anymore. I kind of expected them to grow up with me instead of sticking with their demographic. Ah well.

No comments: