Thursday, February 21, 2008

Chicco is the best company EVER

My precious, precious dog decided that the best thing in all of the house to chew would be the shoulder strap on Aidan's car seat.

Arrow must've been at it all night, because he got almost all the way through.

The very fine people at Chicco were incredibly nice, Melody is my new best friend. They couldn't send me a new strap and let me replace it sight unseen, unfortunately. But, since their office is in Lancaster and that's where my parents live, they were willing to let my Dad bring the car seat to their offices and supervise/direct the replacement of it.


...but not today
Originally uploaded by lglendinning
Melody did a fantastic job, I think she could tell how anxious I was to be without a car seat. She called me back to let me know what could be done. She called this morning to work out what we could do about the potential weather problems tomorrow since that's when my Dad was going to stop in. When we rescheduled for today instead, she walked my Dad step by step through replacing the strap. Melody called after Dad left to let me know he had come by and everything was fixed, he had showed her a picture of Aidan and he was cute, etc.

All in all a pretty painless replacement, and I was treated with kindness and respect the entire time. So, now I'm telling everyone, Chicco is the best, buy all their baby products!!!

The Culprit
Originally uploaded by lglendinning

No comments: