Monday, September 10, 2007

Stuck? Stuck!? STUCK!

I'm feeling a bit jealous. My grandmother and sister just returned from a two week road trip to Canada. My parents are on week two of their four week tour of Australia. My in-laws have been around the country in general, mom has been to Scotland, and Kit has just gotten home from Puerto Rico.

And I'm not allowed to go farther away than an hours drive as per strict instructions from my OB. Well, technically what he said was "I don't want you going anywhere that you can't get to us quickly." Which to me translates to if you can't get there in an hour, it's not "quickly."

For the most part I don't mind, and I truly appreciate how careful they're being with me. But this is the time of the year when I get itchy feet. I want to go somewhere, do something, see the world!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Babies travel well.... start planning that perfect well-deserved trip. You want to wait just long enough to either figure out their sleeping pattern, or just long enough that you can stand leaving them ith either Porter or a set of parents. But don't wait a minute longer!