Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Milky Ways gots Marshmallows

I was at the store last night and saw a bag of those Popables. In Milky Way Dark. Only my all time favorite. So I bought it and brought it to my happy home. This morning I opened the bag to bring a handful along with lunch. Then I tried to reseal it. It had one of those ridiculous pieces of tape that's supposed to hold the bag rolled closed.

That doesn't work.

I didn't want my candy to get stale, so I did some quick thinking and poured the rest into the smallest Foodsaver container I had and hooked up the hose to vacuum it tight.

I forgot about the nougat. If you don't know what marshmallow does in a vacuum, shame on you! Watch your Mr. Wizard people!

My little Dark chocolate Milky Way balls puffed up and cracked through the outer layer of chocolate. It was about the funniest thing I've ever seen.

No comments: