Thursday, January 13, 2005

Gone (apologies in advance for this being so localized a topic)

WHFS is gone. Gone, gone, gone. It is now a spanish radio station. Don't believe me?
Look

The Junkies were on as normal yesterday morning. On the drive home I turned on the radio and....spanish. I thought it was a joke. Until I flipped around and landed on 98 Rock, posers that they are, were celebrating the death of 99.1

14 years of listening down the tubes. I refuse to listen to DC101. I HATE DC101. Stupid Elliott and his stupid fake laugh. I never forgave Acquaman for his conversion.

They did a story on it in the Post this morning. Front page. While I too am upset, I don't think it warranted front page coverage. And they had a quote in the article from a former DJ. Guess who. That's right, Damian. Of all the people to pick.

Fingers crossed that the Junkies will make a return to JFK.

Where am I going to find good music now? I may just have to grow up!

No comments: