Monday, August 19, 2002

Would it have killed you to be nice?

I went to the law firm downstairs to see if I could use one of their notaries. The receptionist didn't know, since she was temping for the day, so she went back to ask. A woman came out a said "What made you come HERE for a notary?" Well, I work upstairs and I assumed as a law firm you would have a Notary Public. "But it's nothing associated with the firm?" Noooo... "Well the one I asked won't do it, but let me ask the other...huff huff huff" I felt like calling after her that I could just go downstairs to the bank if it's SUCH a bother. But presently another woman came out and stamped my little paper and didn't charge me for it.

Why are people rude for no reason? That first woman could have come out and said, unless this a case related with our firm, we do not offer Notary services, and I would have said thank you and gone downstairs to the bank.

Sometimes I hate people. Except for the nice woman who didn't charge me the $8 bucks to sign my paper.

No comments: