Monday, August 19, 2002

I'm so remiss!

Things have been very hectic at work lately so I haven't had much time to blog. Blog at home I hear you say??? Ehhh, just doesn't feel the same.

Updates:
The dog is fine, on antibiotics and getting better from his latest bout with some sort of skin infection. $600 on the dog all within 7 days. Bye bye new dishwasher.

I took a lovely day off on Friday, and spent it cleaning the house. Ok, I know I'm a bit of a freak, but it was incredibly enjoyable for me. I got to clean everything from top to bottom, steam my carpets, fold and iron all the laundry....ok not exciting for the majority of the world, but you're reading about the girl who shrieked with happiness when she got a new vacuum cleaner last Christmas. Maybe I've missed my calling as an Office Manager, maybe I should start my own house cleaning service instead.

Anyway, it was relaxing to me, and incredibly satisfying to walk/sit anywhere on any floor in the house, and not feel a crunch, crackle, or squish underneath of me. We'll see how long it stays that way.

No comments: