Friday, October 03, 2008

10 Months Old today

Another month has snuck by on me. Lots has happened this month, Aidan's gone from champion crawler to champion climber and walking is probably not too far off. He's really gotten curious about the world around him and has started making connections to things. Specifically when the lights turn on and off and when the door opens someone exciting is coming in!

Yesterday was our anniversary and Aidan got to have his second overnight with Grammy and Granddad. Aside from some initial uneasiness about Mommy being gone he had a great time and slept through the night in a different crib like a dream! Soon I'm sure he's going to be asking to spend the night instead of looking for me to hurry back and get him.

The thing that has overwhelming struck me in the last few days is just how much I love this kid. I would do anything for him, take any pain, go anywhere...you get the idea. I've loved him since the day he was born, but the last few days it really seems to have struck just how deep that love goes. Maybe because I was in a mushy mood anyway.

In any case we're working on month 11 now, then Auntie Ellen's big 3-0 and soon after that 1 year old celebrations and Christmas! This may be the last breather I get before the new year.

No comments: