Monday, June 09, 2008

Dun Dun Duhhh

I'm off this weekend to my 10 year reunion...for college...How on earth did I get to be that old?

I'm very much looking forward to it though. St. Mary's is beautiful and I love getting down there to see it. I miss those sunsets!

There's going to be a homebrewing seminar with tasting, at 10:30 AM on Saturday. Ahhh! Good old St. Mary's. I wish I knew if anyone's kept up the "Easter Boh-nny" tradition? If it was closer to home I'd do it myself.

Most of my old friends won't be there unfortunately, but my best friend will be (Yay T!!!). And the two most important people in my life will be in the same car with me of course!

I really want to see Stuart's spot again, and show it to Aidan. It's always been such a nice spot for me and Andy and it's all the more meaningful now. It will be a good mix of happy and sad I think.


St. Mary's Afternoon
Originally uploaded by apg


Is it odd I've missed the place almost as much as the people who used to fill it?

More to come on Monday, and Happy Father's Day y'all!

No comments: