Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Cravings

Ok, see I've been telling people I haven't had any bizarre cravings. Which is strictly true. But if I've decided I want something to eat, I must have this thing to eat. The world will soon come to an end if I cannot have this one thing. The thing is never bizarre in and of itself, but I must have it.

I didn't quite realize how strong of an urge this was until Andy discovered my stash of turkey in the fridge.

I'd been wanting a turkey sandwich. So when I went to the grocery store last time I picked up some turkey. Two packs of turkey. One deli sliced, and one of turkey breast sliced into strips.

Oh and I picked up some ham too. I bought it because it was on sale. But quite possibly, as Andy suggests, it was to cover up the fact that I bought so much turkey.

And some cranberry sauce to go with the turkey.

And some cranberry gingerale.

BUT, I didn't buy any stuffing! Aren't you all proud of me?

Hmmm stuffing....that sounds awfully good....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, whatever you want, you get. Tell him you skipped the stuffing, the pumpkin pie, and the roast-beast (Grinch reference), all in one trip. You are eating for two, after all.