Wednesday, August 03, 2005

The hormones, they have taken over

So I know that the hormones are important for baby growth, etc. but do they really have to take over my brain completely? I can't listen to the news without getting teary-eyed (heck I can't watch someone win on Wheel of Fortune without getting teary-eyed). I can't go through 2 hours at work without someone completely honking me off for something that only mildly irritated me 3 months ago.

The worst though, I think, is that there's no break between the happy, sad, and bitchy. One minute I'm laughing hysterically at something that I swear didn't used to be funny and then next I'm sobbing uncontrollably over that touching telephone ad.

Say a few prayers for Andy, the next few months are gonna be mighty fun for him.

No comments: