Monday, July 25, 2005

And you may ask yourself, my God, what have I done?

In case it wasn't PAINFULLY obvious from my picture series...Andy and I are expecting our first little one. Sometime in the February timeframe. They say February first, we'll see how close they get. Care to start the wagers?

We're both very excited, in fact I think I'd be very hard pressed to figure out which one of us is more excited. Or to be truthful which one of us is more scared. A whole new world of fun and excitement is about to open up for us, and hopefully by the time February gets here we'll be a little closer to ready for it.

More to come on my fun experiences with pregnancy. Sorry for you folks that just aren't interested in it. I had sort of thought I wouldn't go into a lot of detail on this sort of thing, but I've thought that about a LOT of things; and this is where I've always written on what I've been experiencing in life. This definitely qualifies as a BIG brand new experience for me, so here goes.

No comments: