Thursday, February 26, 2004

hey, Hey, HEY!!!!

Pulling in to the parking garage this morning in font of me was one of those absurdly large trucks. With the extended cab, and it had been raised so it was even taller than normal. Believe me I'm sure the man that owns it is, ahem, all man.

Anyway as I was coming up the ramp he was in front of me trying to pull into a space. Being incredibly large he couldn't fit on the first try. As I was passing him he threw the truck into reverse. Straight back towards me. I slammed on the brakes and horn both as hard as I could. Still he came back, not being able to see tiny me in my SUV. Quick thinking and gear shift into reverse got me out of his way. He didn't see me until after he backed all the way across the ramp.

If I knew I wouldn't see him here at work on a semi-regular basis I would've gotten out and given him what for. Or a least a choice selection of one of my fingers. As it was however, I had to be content with as evil a glare as I could muster.

No comments: