Monday, December 01, 2003

I think I just made out with a couple of dogs

While my Grandmother and sister are out enjoying the wonders of Australia, Andy and I are babysitting their pug, Penny. Penny's a very sweet dog, but hasn't had much training. To help correct this I went out and bought her a harness. It works great, but getting it on her involves a bit of manuvering. Add in the fact that my dog Arrow is incredibly jealous and it makes for a fun mix.

The other morning I was leaning over to slip the harness over Penny's head in preparation for a walk. Keep in mind that if I go within 50 feet of her, Arrow has to come over to see what's up. As I leaned down Penny decided NOW is the time be affectionate, and jumped and licked me square on the lips. In the meantime Arrow had run over to see what the fuss was about and chose the exact same moment to reach over and lick me in the ear.

Maybe I should start selling my perfume as "Eau du kibble."

No comments: