Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Feelings are like pantyhose, once they've been stretched out they're never quite the same...

I've always tried to keep my feelings under control. All nice and neat in a little box so that they can be released appropriately.

Since we've lost Stuart I feel like the box I was keeping them in has exploded and bits and pieces have gone everywhere. I've been trying to pick them up and put them back into a new box.

Unfortunately, it seems like my box has shrunk, and now it's like trying to get the pantyhose back into the little plastic egg they came in. Once you've had them out, they won't go back in.

I keep losing little pieces of Sad, Angry, and Frustrated all over the place. They pop out when I don't want them to and I have a much harder time putting them away again.

So my apologies for being so random with my feelings lately. I've got L'eggs but I don't know how to use them.

No comments: