Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Home again

Sorry, I forgot to mention we were going on vacation. In case you wondered where I'd gone, we went on vacation.

Andy and I drove up north stopping wherever we felt like it or saw something cool We wound up in Nova Scotia for a couple of days and I have to say Halifax was beautiful and a very cool city besides.

We just made it home again late last night so I don't have my usual travel log sort of blog prepared yet, but here are a few highlights...

Road trips are a lot harder when you're 6 months pregnant and there's a judo champ stomping on your bladder.

Canada has some beautiful places and the people are INCREDIBLY friendly, but everything seems to shut down at the end of October. Nobody is a tourist in Canada after 10/31.

Maine is a beatiful state. But I don't really believe they have moose. I looked everywhere. No moose.

Massachussetts has a lot of Dunkin Donut shops people. I mean a LOT. I mean one every couple hundred feet of a lot.

Boston is a cool city and I would definitely recommend taking the Duck Tour.

More to come as soon as I do the laundry and the grocery shopping!

No comments: