Friday, July 23, 2004

Haven't been around much...
 
Sorry I haven't been posting much lately, we had a bit of an emergency a little while back and it's been eating up most of my spare time.

My grandmother went in to the hospital last week and wound up having an emergency triple bypass. She's doing better now for all concerned. We've moved her to a rehab facility close to her house and close to my office so that visits after work are now a lot easier for me and my sister.

I do want send a huge thank you to all the dedicated staff at both Laurel Regional Hospital and Washington Adventist Hospital. She couldn't have made it without your care, and frankly neither could I.

Once we get her back home again hopefully I'll have more time for little things, like blogging. A lot of people have been asking "What can I do to help?" The only answer I've been able to give is that thoughts and prayers are always welcome. Thanks for the offers folks, we'll get through.

No comments: