Friday, December 17, 2004

Blog This

I was reading The Washington Post Style section this past Sunday, and they always have an article on some fun new kicky thing to do. At least it's always fun new and kicky to me. This past week was about creating a blog. And just for once I felt like I was cool and trendy. I already know about blogs. I've already had one for a couple of years. And then I read a little further and there were quotes from Rebecca Blood. And I get to that part and think "But I've met her!!!" We Andy and I went out to San Franciso she was at a dinner with her husband. Unfortunately, that's not a great shot of Rebecca but a nice one of her husband and of me and Andy looking completely sunburned. Picture courtesy of Photo Matt.

So now I feel slightly smug and vaguely famous as I now know someone who was quoted in the paper. Ok don't really KNOW her, but I met her and she was very very nice.

Another person quoted in the article however suggested that you blog as often as you eat. Meaning three times a day and twice a day for snacks.

I don't know about you people, but I don't have that kind of time!

No comments: