Friday, November 22, 2002

Almost Turkey day

Been trying to wrap things up at work so I can take next week off guilt free and enjoy prepping for Thanksgiving/Christmas with my family. Then back to work for 2 days then off again for 5 days and it's time for the new job.

I'm really excited by the idea of starting at the new place. But also nervous too. Comes with the territory I guess. I remember interviewing for my first job and then having folks tell me what my responibilities would be. And thinking to myself "they want me to do all that????" By the time I'd been there two months I was looking around for more to do and couldn't believe that I'd ever thought I couldn't handle the job. Same with my current role. Couldn't believe the amount of things I was expected to handle and now handle with incredible ease.

Life is always new and exciting, and I can't wait for the next bit!

No comments: